[R-sig-Geo] STFDF object error

Benedikt Gräler ben.graeler at uni-muenster.de
Fri Dec 21 11:33:54 CET 2012

Dear subash,

this error is due to a change in the structure of ST*DF in the spacetime
package that occurred after the RData-file has been saved and published.
The immediate workaround are the following two lines:

# selecting a subset of data columns from the spatial slot
# (as non unique column names occur)
ger_june at sp <- ger_june at sp[,1:8]

# reconstructing the STFDF, the newly introduced slot endTime will
# automatically be created
ger_june <- STFDF(ger_june at sp, ger_june at time, ger_june at data)

However, I'll update the zip-file at geostat-course.org as well - thanks
for letting me know.

Best wishes,

  Ben