[R-sig-Geo] shortest path

Mathieu Rajerison mathieu.rajerison at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 10:39:35 CEST 2012

Hi,

I've got a question which is graph-related.

Let's suppose I have a linear network.

I cut the lines at the intersections and get some vertexes and edges
connecting them

How can I turn this into a graph that I could treat in igraph?

I've put a line sample as attached file if any geohacker is interested in
facing the challenge ;)

Mat