[R-sig-Geo] Empirical Variogram from multiple realizations

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr paulojus at c3sl.ufpr.br
Thu Aug 9 21:49:03 CEST 2012

Jordan

some (not all) functions of geoR accepts data as matrices and can compute
variograms for multiple realizations

try organize your $data element as a matrix instead of replicate
coordinates (in which case you could use the options realisations)

feel free to send me exemple codes if you wish

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr
LEG (Laboratorio de Estatistica e Geoinformacao)
Universidade Federal do Parana
Caixa Postal 19.081
CEP 81.531-990
Curitiba, PR  -  Brasil