[R-sig-Geo] AUTOMAP Installation

Mauricio Zambrano-Bigiarini mauricio.zambrano at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Thu Sep 29 15:39:54 CEST 2011

Sandeep Patil wrote:
> This Question is specifically about the cross validation package developed
> by Paul Hiemstra.
>
> I am unable to install it on R version 2.12 running on a Linux machine , has
> anyone tried a
>
> similar installation?

I had automap installed on a GNU/Linux machine (Ubuntu 10.X, not sure
about the version) under R 2.12.X, without any problem.

Now, in a Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 machine I have automap_1.0-11
installed for R 2.13.1 also without any trouble, as you can see in the
following lines extracted from my sessionInfo():

$ sessionInfo()
R version 2.13.1 (2011-07-08)
Platform: i386-redhat-linux-gnu (32-bit)

other attached packages:
[1] automap_1.0-11  gstat_1.0-4     spacetime_0.5-5 xts_0.8-2
[5] zoo_1.7-4       sp_0.9-88

[1] grid_2.13.1     lattice_0.19-33

As Barry mentioned, could put more information about your problem ?

Mauricio

FLOODS Action
Land Management and Natural Hazards Unit
European Commission, Joint Research Centre (JRC)
webinfo    : http://floods.jrc.ec.europa.eu/