[R-sig-Geo] SpatialGridDataFrame

Paul Hiemstra paul.hiemstra at knmi.nl
Tue Sep 27 13:30:23 CEST 2011

 Hi,

The problem is that your coordinates are not exactly on a grid. The very
low suggested threshold indicates that this is only a marginal
deviation, probably due to rounding of the coordinates. Try using the
points2grid function directly, see ?points2grid. Specifically, take a
look at the tolerance argument of points2grid.

Paul