[R-sig-Geo] Calculating spatial autocorrelation (Moran's I) when have zero-inflated data?

Christian Levers christian.levers at geo.hu-berlin.de
Mon Sep 26 09:41:08 CEST 2011

As far as I know that would be the Join Counts statistics.

-->
http://www.spatialanalysisonline.com/output/html/SpatialAutocorrelation.html

Cheers, Christian

--
MSc Geogr. Christian Levers
Research Assistant | PhD Student

Geomatics Lab | Geography Department | Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin

eMail:  christian.levers at geo.hu-berlin.de
phone:  +49 (0) 30 2093 9341
fax:    +49 (0) 30 2093 6848
mail:   Unter den Linden 6 | 10099 Berlin | Germany
web:    www.hu-geomatics.de