[R-sig-Geo] classes available with "R"

Paul Hiemstra paul.hiemstra at knmi.nl
Wed Sep 21 09:24:16 CEST 2011

 On 09/15/2011 06:37 PM, Martin Lavoie wrote:
> Hi All,
> I would like to know if there will a class on spatial statistics or
> spatial-temporal statistics this semester or next spring in Canada or in the
> USA?
> thank you
> martin
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Take a look at:

http://spatial-analyst.net/wiki/index.php?title=Training_in_R

Tomislav Hengl often organises training courses on spatial statistics.
They are, however, often in Europe. But as you are willing to travel all
across the North-Americas, a trip to Europe might also be worthwhile...

good luck,
Paul

--
Paul Hiemstra, Ph.D.