[R-sig-Geo] Combining different rasters

steven mosher moshersteven at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 23:19:36 CEST 2011

 Hi Dr. Struve,

 could you print out the characteristics of your rasters.

 Just type the name of the raster at the console and cut and paste the
output  in a mail.
 I think your first step is probably going to be getting them in the
same resolution..
 Then match up the extents by cropping the larger one..  But if you
show the details It will probably help folks give you a more direct
answer..