[R-sig-Geo] To extract coordinates and NDVI value for each pixel

Komine momadou at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 15 13:22:28 CEST 2011

Hi
I want to continue a subject that I have not followed due to a trip.
I arrive to obtain the coordinates and the pixel values of my image using
the code proposed by Robert Hijmans. I have 5168101 rows whose some rows
appear on the R console. Thus I receive this  message:
> [getOption ("max.print") is reached - 1268847 lines omitted]]

How can I save the entire matrix to a file (. txt)?
Thank you in advance

Komine