[R-sig-Geo] Ripley's K using ads

georgie georgie.peters at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 15:44:24 CEST 2011

I'm trying to do Ripley's K analysis using ads (one points shapefile, one
polygon area shapefile). Having created a bounding box than includes my
study area, I triangulated this box against a vertices file of my study
area.

The triangulation runs without any errors, but when I try to run swin I get
the error message:
Error:!overlapping.polygons(convert(triangles)) is not all TRUE.

If anyone could point me in the right direction of what I'm doing wrong or
what this error message actually means (my searching has turned up nothing
useful) I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks, Georgie.