[R-sig-Geo] R-sig-Geo Digest, Vol 97, Issue 1

marcelino.delacruz at upm.es marcelino.delacruz at upm.es
Fri Sep 2 10:37:44 CEST 2011

Lacking more detail on the proposed objectives of this research, I would
suggest Syrjala's test (in the ecespa package) for the difference
between the spatial distributions of two populations.It consists of  a
two-sample Cramer-von Mises (or Kolmogorov-Smirnov)type test for a
difference between the spatial distributions of two populations,
although it focus more on the difference of spatial distributions than
on the differences in abundance between the two ppopulations.

HTH,

Marcelino

Con fecha 1/9/2011, "Mathieu Rajerison" <mathieu.rajerison at gmail.com>