[R-sig-Geo] Same color scale

Oscar Perpiñan Lamigueiro oscar.perpinan at upm.es
Tue Nov 22 23:59:42 CET 2011

Hi,

Perhaps the levelplot method from rasterVis is useful to solve this
problem.

library(rasterVis)

f <- system.file("external/test.grd", package="raster")
r <- raster(f)

s <- stack(r, r-maxValue(r))

levelplot(s, par.settings=RdBuTheme)

If you need separate pages for each map you can use:

trellis.device(pdf, file='test.pdf')
levelplot(s, par.settings=RdBuTheme, layout=c(1, 1))
dev.off()

Best,

Oscar.