[R-sig-Geo] units is semivariograms in GeoR

Ben Madin lists at remoteinformation.com.au
Thu Nov 17 03:27:38 CET 2011

You will need to transform (re-project) your data into a suitable coordinate system - use the sptransform() function in the rgdal package, or look at p 64 in the ASDAR book.

depending on where you data is and how large an area it covers will influence your choice of coordinate reference system, but you might get away with a UTM grid 19 North for Puerto Rico - have a look here :

http://spatialreference.org/ref/epsg/32619/

cheers

Ben