[R-sig-Geo] Course announcement: Geostatistics & Open-source statistical computing

Tomislav Hengl hengl at spatial-analyst.net
Fri Nov 11 10:29:43 CET 2011

Hi David,

If this can be of any help, at GEOSTAT we started recording/broadcasting
all lectures (this was an excellent idea of Ralf Schäfer and his team at
Landau). We used the software called Team Viewer
(http://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/tv6.aspx). The result was pretty
good:

http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=GEOSTAT%20Landau

*as far as I remember, we did not even buy any license. You only need 1
extra PC, a web-cam and a wireless mic. This is really a minor
investment all together.

At the next GEOSTAT summer school we will try even harder to provide
high quality broadcast (and public access of course).

(and thanks for preparing all those materials - I did already hear many
good stories about your course).

cheers,

T. Hengl
http://www.wewur.wur.nl/popups/vcard.aspx?id=HENGL001