[R-sig-Geo] problems with unconditional simulations (grf) in geoR 1.6.33-34 and RandomFields 2.0.4x

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr paulojus at c3sl.ufpr.br
Tue May 17 20:27:05 CEST 2011

Laura

args(grf)
im=grf(n=611*634,grid="reg", nx=611, ny=634, xlims=c(1, 611), ylims=c(1,
634), nugget=nug, cov.par=c(sill,range), mean=mean)
image(im)

will work for this

PLease update both, geoR and RandomFields

I'm also preparing a fix such that your original call will work as well

best
P.J.

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr
LEG (Laboratorio de Estatistica e Geoinformacao)
Universidade Federal do Parana
Caixa Postal 19.081
CEP 81.531-990
Curitiba, PR  -  Brasil