[R-sig-Geo] readRAST6() in {spgrass6}

Sam Prentice sep at umail.ucsb.edu
Tue May 17 20:06:38 CEST 2011

Thanks for the help. I understand there are more elegant and efficient
approaches to classification, and they are becoming more clear in time, out
of experience and necessity of my research. Such is learning. Nonetheless,
I'm also fairly confident about what I'm trying to achieve in the moment (a
classified landform element map), why (to guide representative soil sampling
of said landform elements), and what my constraints are (impending soil dry
down). I assumed incorrectly that a published approach could be emulated not
with ease, but without a several month time commitment. Please excuse my
naiveté in regards to the tools, and thanks again for your feedback.

Sam