[R-sig-Geo] na.omit-method for STFDF

Tom Gottfried tom.gottfried at wzw.tum.de
Sat Mar 19 00:11:40 CET 2011

Hi,

I wrote a na.omit-method for STFDF (attached) with the intention to
extract the rows and columns of a sparse space-time grid (STSDF) that
have data on all nodes via

na.omit(as(stsdf, "STFDF"))

It turned out that I had no point in time with data at all locations in
my data set. Hence, for me realising this was the only use of the method
so far. Further I'm not sure about sensible use of the drop argument in
it. Anyway, in case it's considered useful by others too, it could be a
starting point for incorporation into spacetime.

I'm looking forward for your opinions!
Tom