[R-sig-Geo] spacetime bugs

Tom Gottfried tom.gottfried at wzw.tum.de
Thu Mar 17 14:36:33 CET 2011

Hi Edzer,

I got some errors in subsetting STSDF-objects by giving a scalar index for either time or space. I
attached a self-contained example script that generates the errors (at least it did for me) and a
modified version of STSDF-methods.R from the latest spacetime-source from CRAN that fixed the issues
for me. I tested it by running the same example script and hope I didn't miss to test something
important. I commented changes in the source file with "# TG" at the end of the comments.

regards,
Tom
--
Technische Universität München