[R-sig-Geo] Is there a function for comparing a modeled timeseries to the measured one?

Mauricio Zambrano hzambran.newsgroups at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:53:20 CET 2011

You may have a look to the 'gof' and 'ggof' functions included in the
hydroGOF package:

http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/hydroGOF/index.html

which implement  several numerical and graphical goodness-of-fit
measures between observed and simulated values.

Kinds,

Mauricio

--
Linux user #454569 -- Ubuntu user #17469