[R-sig-Geo] replace values in spacetime (STFDF) object

Roth, M. m.roth at tue.nl
Sat Mar 12 18:57:04 CET 2011

Hi,

thanks a lot for the explanation. My motivation is to do some sort of space-time bootstrapping.
Probably this is a big misuse of the spacetime package as I loose the correct time but I want
to use the procedure I am using for the original sample also for the bootstrapped ones. And at
the moment I don't know another way for keeping the spatial dependencies.
But the way with the logical vector is fine - and if you have any other suggestions (for the whole
bootstrapping thing) please let me know.

Cheers,
Martin