[R-sig-Geo] Long time listener, first time caller

David Kennedy dkennedy at airsci.com
Fri Jul 15 00:09:43 CEST 2011

Hello there,

I'm using "raster" to great effect in a little something I'm building, but having a time trying to figure out this current issue. My intent is to build a "distance raster" from a center point out to 1km with cell size of 30x30. I had a few runs yesterday where this worked, but today with a different set of coordinates and UTM zone, I have a surfeit of "NA's" and white lines in my plotted raster.  Any notion as to what is causing the error?

I thank you in advance for your time and efforts.

David Kennedy
dkennedy at airsci.com | www.airsci.com