[R-sig-Geo] UnionSpatialPolygons in the German DEU_adm3.RData file

DPajak pajak at europa-uni.de
Mon Jan 31 10:25:09 CET 2011

Thank very much Roger. By doing this, I am loosing the information from the
original GADM-file, right?

So what else I have to do, to have a file with all the information I had
before, so I can use IDs to match my data, color the map, ...

I used the following function spplot function before:

--
Map = spplot(gadm, "NAME_3", col.regions=col, main="Germany", colorkey =
FALSE, lwd=.6, col="white")

Kinds regards

Danny