[R-sig-Geo] lattice, xyplot, sp, spplot: is it possible to fix maximum and minimum values in the key ?

Patrick Giraudoux patrick.giraudoux at univ-fcomte.fr
Sat Jan 22 11:18:20 CET 2011

Hi,

Does anybody knows if it is possible to fix user defined maximum and
minimum values in the key of a xyplot (or spplot) graphics ? I have a
set of seperate drawings and I would like to keep the same color scheme
between fixed values for all of them (which looks like being not
possible, autokey normally adapting the range of colors to the
particular range of values in each plot.

Patrick