[R-sig-Geo] variogram

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Wed Feb 9 17:54:14 CET 2011

Anna, you didn't mention that you did a

library(spatial)

prior to this. Maybe you came to this by reading "Modern applied
statistics with S", but since package spatial was written many other
packages have arrived that do a better job for geostatistics with R. You
can find them from the Spatial task view,

http://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Spatial.html

(or from a CRAN mirror -> task views -> Spatial)

Hth,