[R-sig-Geo] listw for local Moran in spdep

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 10:35:41 CET 2011

Thanks. I have problems to understand the order in which I have to
input the data from the matrix.
This is what I'm doing:

require(spdep)
gpclibPermit()
require(ncf)
#data
x <- expand.grid(1:20, 1:5)[,1]
y <- expand.grid(1:20, 1:5)[,2]
zori <- rmvn.spa(x=x, y=y, p=2, method="exp")
z = scale(zori)
dim(z)=c(20,5)
z = t(z)[5:1,]
rz = raster(z)

#weights
wrz = cell2nb(nrow=nrow(rz), ncol=ncol(rz), type="queen", torus=FALSE)
#lisa
lisarz = localmoran(x=rz at data@values, listw=nb2listw(wrz))

(but I do not know if the ordering of the data x and the weights listw
are matching)

l3r = lisarz[,1]
dim(l3r)=c(20,5)
l3r = t(l3r)[5:1,]