[R-sig-Geo] RgoogleMaps

Tomislav Hengl hengl at spatial-analyst.net
Thu Feb 3 18:02:38 CET 2011

I have been breaking my head with this problem some time ago and then I
got it running some time ago.

See p. 103-104 in [http://spatial-analyst.net/book/download?size=thumbnail]

Here is an example of a Google Earth image imported into a GIS:

T. Hengl

PS: As far as I understand, we are not supposed to download data from
Google's repository.