[R-sig-Geo] Adding raster files from a folder

jon.skoien at jrc.ec.europa.eu jon.skoien at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Tue Dec 13 14:24:32 CET 2011

Hi Sajid,

You should be able to do something like this:

setwd( name of folder)
fls = list.files() # you can add a pattern if you only want files of a
certain type
dst = stack(fls[1])
for (ifile in 2:length(fls)) dst = addLayer(dst, raster(fls[ifile]))

And I am sure someone can do this even shorter...

Cheers,
Jon

--
Jon Olav Skøien
Joint Research Centre - European Commission

Via Fermi 2749, TP 440,  I-21027 Ispra (VA), ITALY

jon.skoien at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Tel:  +39 0332 789206

Disclaimer: Views expressed in this email are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent official views of the European Commission.