[R-sig-Geo] geoR, Kriging, non-standard models

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr paulojus at c3sl.ufpr.br
Thu Dec 8 11:59:53 CET 2011

Gildas

regarding with geoR you can only "fit" such models visually using
lines.variomodel() or alike.
The automatic fitting functions (variofit(), likfit())
do not fit "nested" models.

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr
LEG (Laboratorio de Estatistica e Geoinformacao)
Universidade Federal do Parana
Caixa Postal 19.081
CEP 81.531-990
Curitiba, PR  -  Brasil