[R-sig-Geo] GEO Label Questionnaire

Daniel Nüst d.nuest at 52north.org
Thu Dec 8 11:37:55 CET 2011

Dear list!

I write to you as critical users of spatial data and ask for your time
to participate in a survey that has the ultimate goal to make your life
using geodata from external sources easier:

52°North is a Partner in GeoViQua (http://geoviqua.org), an EU project
working on providing the GEO data user community with innovative
quality-aware visualization and advanced geo-search capabilities.

One of the objectives of our project is to contribute to defining a
concept of a GEO Label. The *Geo Label* definition is performed by the
GEO Science and Technology Committee (http://earthobservations.org) with
the goal to assist the user in assessing the quality of geospatial data.
This questionnaire aims to collect initial user views on a GEO Label and
its potential role.

We would be very grateful if you could spare 15 minutes to complete this
questionnaire. Your responses will be anonymous and confidential, and
will only be used in our study. Your responses will provide important
information that will help us define what role a GEO Label should
fulfill and help you to improve your research workflow.

GEO Label questionnaire : http://geolabel.questionpro.com/
Please fill out the questionnaire by December 31, 2011.

We thank you for your support.

Best regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Nüst
52° North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH
E-Mail: d.nuest at 52north.org
Fon: +49-(0)-251–396371-36
Fax: +49-(0)-251–396371-11
http://52north.org/
General Managers: Dr. Albert Remke, Dr. Andreas Wytzisk
Local Court Muenster HRB 10849