[R-sig-Geo] New version of adehabitatLT and adehabitatHR
clement.calenge at oncfs.gouv.fr
Thu Apr 28 18:39:57 CEST 2011
I have just uploaded to CRAN a new version of adehabitatLT and
Significant changes in adehabitatLT are listed below:
* The residence time method of Barraquand and Benhamou (2008) is now
implemented in the function residenceTime.
* The segmentation method of Lavielle (2000) (used for the residence
time) is now implemented in the function lavielle.
* The function redisltraj now takes an additional argument
type=c("space","time"). When type == "space", a rediscretization of the
trajectory in steps of equal length is carried out (as previously). When
type == "time", a rediscretization of the trajectory in steps of equal
duration is carried out.
* a new function na.omit.ltraj can be used to remove missing values from
* Several functions are now available to build null models for
trajectory analysis (see the help page of the function testNM, as well
as the vignette for additional information).
Significant changes in adehabitatHR are listed below:
* There is a major change in the function BRB: in the previous version
of adehabitatHR, there was a slight inconsistency in the package design:
whereas all the parameters characterizing the steps in an object of
class "ltraj" (e.g. ‘dist, dx, dy’) describe the step between
relocations i and i+1, it was required for ‘BRB’ that the activity
described the proportion of activity time between relocation i-1 and i.
This inconsistency has been corrected in the new version: the activity
measured at relocation i should correspond to the activity of the animal
between relocation i and i+1.
* The dependencies of adehabitatHR on the packages tripack and gpclib
have been replaced by dependencies on the packages deldir and rgeos to
circumvent the serious licence issues of the former.
All major changes are documented in the vignettes of the packages.
Cellule d'appui à l'analyse de données
Direction des Etudes et de la Recherche
Office national de la chasse et de la faune sauvage
Saint Benoist - 78610 Auffargis
tel. (33) 01.30.46.54.14
More information about the R-sig-Geo