[R-sig-Geo] focalFilter function in raster

Robert Hijmans r.hijmans at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 05:19:13 CEST 2011

Dear Andy,

Not your mistake, but mine. Like in Nick's case a few days ago, this reveals
a serious error in focalFilter. Results with that function in raster
versions lower than 1.8-12 (I said 1.8-11 in a previous message) are wrong
in the first rows (half the number of rows of the filter), when using a
filter larger than 3x3. Version 1.8-12 is on its way to CRAN.

Robert