[R-sig-Geo] Problems reading shapefiles in R

Felipe Carrillo mazatlanmexico at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 00:19:18 CEST 2011

So far I have only used your package(s) once or twice to help somebody with a
question. My type of work doesn't require the use of that software but if
sometime I am required to use it, I will take the time to report
bugs if found. Right now, I am too busy to make a reproducible example for you
but again, coincidence or not the error messages dissapeared when I removed that
package from my library. This list might be diffrent than the R list because I
see this kind of advice there without complaints. I will try to watch what I
suggest from now on..Good job with you packages though.

Felipe D. Carrillo
Supervisory Fishery Biologist
Department of the Interior
US Fish & Wildlife Service