[R-sig-Geo] questions on RasterStack/Brick

Martin martin_brandt at gmx.net
Wed Sep 22 08:50:46 CEST 2010

Dear Nikhil and dear Robert,

thanks a lot for your help.
I first tried Nikhils function, it works well and helps me to learn how
these functions work.
Good to see that flipping bricks will be implemented in the new raster
package. The raster package is a great piece of work. It makes all those
expensive GIS systems almost useless for me, it's exactly what i was looking
for for so many years..

I also tried the regression and correlation code and it works well. a huge
thanks!

Martin