[R-sig-Geo] questions on RasterStack/Brick

Martin martin_brandt at gmx.net
Tue Sep 21 09:49:43 CEST 2010

Dear all,

I have some questions concerning stacks and bricks from the raster package.

1. is it possible to flip the whole stack vertically? I get an error when I
use the 'flip' function..

2. is it possible to use the calc function (or something else) on a stack to
get a raster, which shows the regression slope of the pixels through the
stack (treated like a kind of time series)? And is it possible to compute a
correlation between two stacks of the same dimensions?

greetings,
Martin