[R-sig-Geo] Any resources for "An Introduction to Applied Geostatistics"?

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Fri Sep 3 18:00:10 CEST 2010

The exhaustive data set, which is referenced to in the ?walker pages, is
not found there but can be found when searching from where
www.ai-geostats.org currently redirects to, click data sets, and you'll
find:

https://52north.org/twiki/bin/view/AI_GEOSTATS/AI_GEOSTATSData

If someone can provide me with a demo script that reproduces the
analysis steps of Mo and Ed, I'd be happy to add it to gstat.