[R-sig-Geo] same colour scale, problem with image(spatialGridDataFrame)

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Sun Oct 31 14:40:10 CET 2010

The reason is that it is being "absorbed" by the ... in the argument
list, and then gets passed on both to plot (to set up the plotting
region, aspect ration, axes etc) and to image. The first however doesn't
understand this, hence the warning. This doesn't look hard to solve,
it's basically a bit sloppy / lazy programming.