[R-sig-Geo] Step characteristics on raster maps (Mathieu Basille)

Mathieu Basille basille at ase-research.org
Mon Oct 4 01:56:23 CEST 2010

Actually, I just found out this method for SpatialLines! Thanks for the
suggestion, I'll run some tests with the different approaches and let
the list know about the results of my investigations.

Thank you all for the help,
Mathieu.

--

~$ whoami
Mathieu Basille, Post-Doc

~$ locate
Laboratoire d'Écologie Comportementale et de Conservation de la Faune
+ Centre d'Étude de la Forêt
Département de Biologie
Université Laval, Québec

~$ info
http://ase-research.org/basille

~$ fortune
``If you can't win by reason, go for volume.''
Calvin, by Bill Watterson.