[R-sig-Geo] How to draw a kernel surface map in R?

Michael Sumner mdsumner at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 21:51:21 CET 2010

See ?image, ?persp in the graphics package, ?levelplot and ?wireframe
in the lattice package, and ?surface3d in the rgdal package.

The sp package has methods for the graphics and lattice functions if
you use Spatial objects.

If you want functions for kernel density, see ?kde2d in MASS, and the
spatstat and KernSmooth packages.

Cheers, Mike.