[R-sig-Geo] geoR interpolation with log transform

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr paulojus at c3sl.ufpr.br
Sun Nov 14 02:18:52 CET 2010

Dear Kapo

I've replied your private message with some details
Let me add the "honouring the points" will dependes on which
interpretation is given to the nugget (micro-scale variation measurement
error or a combination of these)

In geoR there are arguments micro.scale and signal in n
krige.control() and output.control() respectivelly, to control such
behaviour

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr
LEG (Laboratorio de Estatistica e Geoinformacao)
Universidade Federal do Parana
Caixa Postal 19.081
CEP 81.531-990
Curitiba, PR  -  Brasil