[R-sig-Geo] print error

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Sat Nov 6 11:01:15 CET 2010

As a guesture towards those who tend to listen and answer your
questions, could you please take a bit more time to explain to us in
detail what your question is, and illustrate it with an example that is
reproducable to us, especially when the output is graphical?

Please also use a more descriptive subject.

Please also use the list and its archives as a source to learn from: I
seem to remember that very similar questions have been answered recently.