[R-sig-Geo] raster package and predict for GBM models

Michael ODonnell odonnems at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 20:26:45 CET 2010

Robert, sorry. Yes, myData is my gbm object.

Also, I figured out what I had done wrong. The raster stack I created specified a data set name that was lowercase and the the gbm model was specifying upper case for the same raster layer. Once I use the correct name, it worked.

Thank you for the response.
Mike