[R-sig-Geo] CAR model with geoRglm

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr paulojus at c3sl.ufpr.br
Wed Mar 24 23:26:35 CET 2010

Dear Julien

geoRglm fitis continuoaus spatial models and therefore CAR is not
included.
One recent and exclente alternative is the INLA package
(not in CRAN) available at www.r-inla.org
which fits a wide range of Markov random fields models

The web-site has intructions and example.
More details in the JRSS-B read paper by Rue, Chopin and Martino (2009)

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr
LEG (Laboratorio de Estatistica e Geoinformacao)
Universidade Federal do Parana
Caixa Postal 19.081
CEP 81.531-990
Curitiba, PR  -  Brasil