[R-sig-Geo] envelopes to inhomogeneous k-function based on fitted models: with spatstat

Raya A. Pruner rpruner at ufl.edu
Tue Mar 23 16:37:03 CET 2010

I have created fitted models for an inhomogeneous point pattern
using spatstat.  I have used the script below to do so.  I would
like to create envelopes for the fitted K-function.  However, when
using the envelope(), it doesn't seem to recognize the lamda
parameter

##inhomogeneous functions based on top fit covariate model###
lam <- fitted(invert.cord.model, location=nestsF.ppp,
dataonly=TRUE)
Ki <- Kinhom(nests.ppp, lam, correction="translate")
plot(Ki, sqrt(./pi) - r ~ r, xlab="r(meters)", main="Inhomogeneous
L-Function- Controlling for Inverts")

g1 <- pcf(Ki, spar=0.9, method="b")
plot(g1, main="Inhomogeneous Pair Correlation Function: Inverts")

Thanks in advance!!
Raya

--
Raya A Pruner - Graduate Student