[R-sig-Geo] Least Cost Path/Corridor

Mayeul Kauffmann mayeul.kauffmann at free.fr
Mon Mar 1 00:11:15 CET 2010

Maybe what you are looking for:

Package gdistance (in active development): distances and movements on
geographical grids

Calculate distances and other measures using models/algorithms for
movements on geographic grids (least-cost path, random walk, randomises
shortest paths)

http://r-forge.r-project.org/projects/gdistance/

You'll find there the email of the developper (Jacob van Etten) who
might send you a more recent version.
Regards,
Mayeul