[R-sig-Geo] polygonValues (raster): Very slow

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 19:08:20 CEST 2010

The info looks interesting, as it claims to be a fast algorithm with
support for large files.
Unfortunately, it seems that the package cannot be downloaded any
more. At least the provided
link brings you to an empty space, files seem not to be in the casil.ucdavis.edu
any more and you end up in projects.atlas.ca.gov, where I've not been able
to find the files.

Agus