[R-sig-Geo] Fw : image() with levels

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Fri Jun 18 12:28:27 CEST 2010

On Fri, 18 Jun 2010, Lho Lho wrote:

You are very impatient, and have forwarded your message (with a large and
unnecessary attachment) to the list as a repeat thread. This smells like
homework. Please read the posting guide:

http://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html

and respect other users' time (and server capacity and net bandwidth)

Questions should be well-framed, but yours are incomprehensible - it is
impossible to know what your problem is (the subject is also very
unclear). Please examine carefully a sample of other threads and the
posting guide to see how to ask questions that may attract answers.

In general, attachments are not welcome. If an attachment seems
essential, please only provide a link to the files considered for
attachment, and do not attach the files themselves. Sending attachments to
over 1600 list members uses energy on multiple servers without any need,
and wastes server capacity. Only members prepared to reply are likely to
need to access the attachment, so a link is much more practical, even if
it takes a little longer to set up.

Your list admin,

Roger

e-mail: Roger.Bivand at nhh.no