[R-sig-Geo] Cluster of area whit clustTool?

Etienne DELAY abcessus at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 20:15:42 CEST 2010

Hello everyone
I work with GRASS GIS, and arrives on time where I need to do a bit of
statistics (aggregated plots clustered) so I turn to R. but I'm a noob.
Does someone can give me a hand for me to run?
I installed R ... I find a module that area to do what I want clustTool
(I hope), but now I do not know where to start ...
thank you :-)

--
Cordialement

Etienne DELAY
Deust "Webmaster et gest. d'intranet" (IDSkype : etienne.delay.tic)
Master IUP "valorisation du patrimoine et aménagement du territoire"