[R-sig-Geo] plot.autoKrige and standard breaks for coloring

Mark Connolly mark_connolly at acm.org
Wed Jul 7 23:55:56 CEST 2010

plot.autoKrige does a nice job of laying out the predicted surface, the
standard error and the fitted variogram (over the sample variogram).

Is there a way to set the breaks used for coloring the prediction
surface so I can get the same breaks across a series of plots?  For
example, with spplot, I can use 'at' to set the breaks at standard
locations.  I can set col.regions with plot.autoKrige, but I can't seem
to set the break locations.  Can this be done?

Thanks,
Mark