[R-sig-Geo] kriging as fish swim, not as crows fly

Martin Renner martin.renner at stonebow.otago.ac.nz
Thu Jan 28 17:57:43 CET 2010

Hi Facu,

great, this is just what I have been looking for. You say that your modifications to geoR are open source. On your website I found the geoR.dll file, but no source code. The .dll is of little use platforms other than windows. Is there any way I could get the source?

Thank you for the help! Best,

Martin