[R-sig-Geo] maxdist for kriging with an external drift

Cutberto Uriel Paredes Hernández cutberto.paredes at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 17:45:00 CET 2010

Dear Edzer,

Would it be correct to say then that if a neighbourhood is specified
in the krige command the result would be that of Kriging with an
External Drift (KED), otherwise it would be that of Simple Kriging
with varying local means (SKlm)?

Apologies for posting on this thread but I was about to post a
similiar question.

Thanks, Cutberto.